Charlotte County - Rich Indeed reads page 138:
"Another early meeting house, Goode's Chapel, was located on two acres of land lying on Blue Stone Creek. On May 7, 1814 Hillery Goode conveyed the land to Samuel Weatherford and John Roberts, trustees for the building and keeping of Goode's Meeting House.[DB 13:46] Today the site of the old chapel is on Route 763, approximately .2 of a mile from the intersection of Routes 730 and 763."
Going by the above directions, former location of the church should be approximately at this link (red mark) on the TopoZone map.