Train Depot


This depot was built about 1922 to replace the one destroyed by fire. After the last passneger train ran on January 31, 1953, the operator moved into the Freight Office across the tracks. The empty building still stands

return to main page

Copyright Notice
All files on this site are copyrighted by their creator. They may not be reproduced on another site without specific permission from Vickie Sturgill Stevens  Although public information is not in and of itself copyrightable, the format in which they are presented, the notes and comments, etc., are.